- 480 lower-level secondary school girls
- 420 upper-level secondary school girls
- 70 post-baccalaureate students (after secondary school),
- 112 teachers and 50 special-needs assistants
- 100% success rate for brevet des collèges (middle school certificate)
- 100% success rate for baccalauréat
The educational plan of the maisons d’éducation of the Legion of Honor aspires to form young girls in step with their time, and to prepare them to a life in keeping with the moral values of the Institution.
« Making pupils autonomous, ensuring they live a dignified and independent existence »: the mission bequeathed by Napoleon more than two centuries...